- Lawrence Baker ([email protected]), Pardee RAND Graduate School and RAND, Santa Monica, California.
- Brian Phillips, RAND, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Laura J. Faherty, Pardee RAND Graduate School, Santa Monica; RAND, Boston, Massachusetts; and Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine.
- Jeanne S. Ringel, Pardee RAND Graduate School and RAND, Santa Monica.
- Ashley M. Kranz, RAND, Arlington, Virginia.
Six news articles being shared on social media feature a scary suggestion: that the health problems they mention were caused by COVID-19 vaccines. "Don’t worry, it’s all just a big coincidence," reads text above images of the articles. "Clearly has nothing to do with the experimental jab that was forced...