This webpage will house materials to support COVID-19 Vaccine Providers in successful implementation of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Be sure to “bookmark” this page and check back frequently for updates!
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Guide for Pfizer – Updated 7/8/22
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Guide for Moderna – Updated 7/8/22
How to Opt-Out of an COVID-19 Vaccine Ancillary Kit – Updated 5/5/2022
COVID-19 Vaccines During Hospital Stays and Medical Appointments – Updated 6/14/21
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Preparation Checklist & Resource Toolkit– Updated 6/24/22
ACIP Recommendations for COVID-19 Vaccine
Interim Clinical Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccine
CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Resources for Healthcare Professionals
- Vaccine administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education for each specific vaccine
COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module
- Self-paced module with certificate of completion (no CE)
- MDHHS strongly recommends that all COVID-19 Vaccine Providers complete this training.
CDC HCP Vaccine Administration Resource Library
Webinars (Click here for more Information)
- Upcoming Noontime Knowledge: TBD
Education Corner – Email Archive
Vaccine Billing and Vaccine Code Sets
Product-Specific Information, EUAs & EUIs
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
MCIR Documentation & Inventory
Patient Education, Communication, and Adverse Event Reporting
- V-Safe, EUAs, EUIs, VAERs, Communication toolkits, and more!
Orders & Shipments
- E-Ordering information now available!
Local Health Department
MCIR Regional Contacts
Questions on Provider Enrollment: Email MDHHS-COVIDVaccineProviders@michigan.gov